搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 花匠鱼
收起左侧

【水库巨献】2005普利策奖——突发新闻奖获奖照片全集

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-22 18:28:49 | 显示全部楼层
19.jpg

Ramadi - U.S. Marines pay their respects at a memorial service for 1st Marine Division Combat Photographer Cpl. William Salazar, 26, at Camp Blue Diamond. Salazar, of Las Vegas, Nev., was killed in action in Anbar Province. (Photo by Jim MacMillan, October 18, 2004.)

普利策突发新闻摄影类获奖作品:美国海军陆战队一师士兵在拉玛迪的蓝宝石营地向战地摄影师威廉·萨拉扎致哀。威廉·萨拉扎年仅26岁,来自内华达州拉斯维加斯,是在安巴尔省被杀害的。(JimMacMillan,2004年10月18日拍摄)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-22 18:30:21 | 显示全部楼层
20.jpg

Baghdad - Mohammed Saleem, 18 months, lies in a coffin at a Sadr City morgue. Relatives said the boy and four other family members were killed in their car when U.S. forces opened fire overnight. (Photo by Karim Kadim, June 6, 2004)

普利策突发新闻摄影类获奖作品:棺材中的小男孩名叫穆罕默德·沙利姆,静静地躺在巴格达萨德尔城的停尸房中,死时只有18个月大。据亲戚说,这名小男孩和家里其余四人在夜间乘车时,被美军的炮火击毙。(KarimKadim,2004年6月6日拍摄)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-22 18:31:26 | 显示全部楼层
21.jpg

Baghdad - The mother of Samah Hussein grieves over the body at a Baghdad morgue. The boy was among 12 people reportedly killed by a suicide car bombing outside the U.S. military's Camp Cuervo. (Photo by Samir Mizban, June 13, 2004.)

普利策突发新闻摄影类获奖作品:在巴格达的一间停尸房里,萨马·胡赛因的母亲抱着儿子的尸首痛不欲生。据报道在一次针对美军营地的自杀式汽车炸弹袭击中,有12人丧生,胡赛因是其中一员。(SamirMizban,2004年6月13日拍摄)

[ 本帖最后由 myirene 于 2005-12-22 18:34 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-22 19:01:15 | 显示全部楼层
On street, the news rates   three or more 'Wows'

'Only in New Jersey,' says one TV watcher, but even Garden State wasn't ready for this

Friday, August 13, 2004
BY JOE RYAN AND RUDY LARINI
Star-Ledger Staff

At Antones Tap Room in Union County, the news silenced the jukebox.

Once word arrived that Gov. James E. McGreevey might be resigning, the men in jeans and work boots who had gathered for pints and cheddar burgers at the tavern in Cranford didn't want to hear rock and roll.

They wanted to hear their governor. So the barkeep turned up the television, and the men put down their drinks and listened.

The words left them reeling.

"Wow, wow, wow," said Al O'Neill, a 57-year-old labor leader and longtime McGreevey supporter. "I just can't believe it. I can't believe it. Wow."

Even in a state with a history of public misconduct, McGreevey's announcement that he was resigning because he's a "gay American" who had an affair with a former aide left people stunned.

The news shook New Jerseyans like a heavyweight's one-two punch. First came preliminary reports of the resignation. Then McGreevey's acknowledgment of his homosexuality.

"What? Why? You've got to be kidding me! Oh my Lord!" said 31-year-old Veronica Casiano of Newark when told the news.

"Only in New Jersey," said Ted Ciesla, 56, who sat at the Antones bar and shook his head after listening to McGreevey's announcement. He said he was not a McGreevey supporter.

While the governor's bombshell put him in a tiny circle of openly gay politicians, most of the people interviewed said his sexual orientation was irrelevant.

"The fact that he's a homosexual doesn't really matter to me," said Dan Radziewicz of Somerville. "The only thing that matters to me is the job he's doing as governor."

"Everyone is entitled to their lifestyle, and I don't believe his sexual orientation matters," said Janice Peal, 26, who lives in Long Valley.

Some felt the governor was brave for coming out.

"Good for him," said Margot Garcia, 20, an accountant who was walking into a Cranford clothing boutique and wouldn't believe the news until a bystander to corroborated it.

Some expressed surprise that being gay in 2004 would force a governor to step down.

"I was surprised that he resigned," said Joe Bauer, 37, of Pompton Plains. "I understand the announcement and the implications, but I don't see any reason that he would resign. If it was truly a consensual affair, then there's no reason for him to resign."

Others, however, had heard the simmering rumors that there was more to the story than McGreevey's homosexuality.

Nakia Banister, 29, of Scotch Plains said she had heard news accounts speculating the governor was about to be accused of a sexual indiscretion, possibly sexual harassment, "which I think forced him out of the closet sooner than he would have wanted."

"Obviously sexual harassment has a certain connotation that people just don't like," Banister said. "I know there were allegations about mishandling money, but this is a whole different aspect."

Mike Kitson, 73, of Woodbridge was sipping a soda with his wife at Cafe Paris in Cranford when he heard the news. He said it didn't shock him that McGreevey was gay.

"The rumors have been going around for years," he said.

The news didn't surprise Erin Rapp, either.

The 26-year-old Phillipsburg resident used to live in the Iselin section of Woodbridge -- where McGreevey had been mayor -- and said tales of his homosexuality have swirled for years.

Some said McGreevey would be missed. "New Jersey is losing a great governor," said Nusrat Ahmah, 37, of Morristown.

Kitson said in some ways he was eager to be rid of McGreevey. "I only hope that they stop running all those television commercials about cleaning up the Shore and the DMV," he said.

Some people compared McGreevey's plight to that of former President Bill Clinton, who was impeached for lying about his sexual escapades with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

"I don't think he needs to resign," 24-year-old Natalie Hordynsky of Springfield said of McGreevey. "I mean, the president didn't step down when he had his, you know, affair with Monica."

"Clinton had an affair and that didn't mean he was a bad person," said Carmen Salamea of Bloomfield. "I was surprised, but I respect his (McGreevey's) decision."

Such sympathy for McGreevey's forthrightness was not uncommon.

"My reaction is that he was honest, and I respect a person for his honesty," said Mel Houston, 34, of Keyport. "I have to admit that I was shocked by it, but I respect that he was honest and I just wish the best for his family."

Back at Antones, O'Neill said McGreevey's resignation is bad news for labor. "He was a fighter for working people, O'Neill said, pausing before adding, "But he's still a fighter."

Staff writers Paul Nelson and Raviya Ismail contributed to this report.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-22 19:04:13 | 显示全部楼层
加精吧 我同意了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-22 19:21:28 | 显示全部楼层
除了战争,我们还能拥有什么?
这个奖我不喜欢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-22 19:42:55 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 yutan2001 于 2005-12-22 19:21 发表
除了战争,我们还能拥有什么?
这个奖我不喜欢

其实这个突发事件奖不一定是颁给战争题材的阿,只不过美国每年打仗,那里题材最多......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-22 19:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
触目惊心!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-23 09:41:04 | 显示全部楼层
支持楼主,辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-23 10:34:06 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢分享!

唉,这届普利策的获奖作品,简直就是侵伊战争特写。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-25 15:41:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢燕子

[ 本帖最后由 myirene 于 2005-12-27 18:21 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-27 09:59:25 | 显示全部楼层
支持加精!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-27 12:35:07 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 bluewonder 于 2005-12-22 19:43 发表
触目惊心!

看了你的头象我更惊心了。。。。。。。。。。

加吧

水库也应有精华的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-27 16:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
怎么都是伊拉克的,就没别的更吸引人了!?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-27 18:21:55 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 fengzichen 于 2005-12-27 16:41 发表
怎么都是伊拉克的,就没别的更吸引人了!?

这些是突发新闻奖的照片,其中一个单一奖项,所以只是一个主题。

我马上会发一个卡通奖。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-27 18:33:52 | 显示全部楼层
拍的怪好的-_-##
我就拍不了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 微信登录

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|爱技术 ( 沪ICP备08115260号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:31